Quality Technical Committee - Archive (2007)
"Winner 2003-2004 Best Committee Award"
2007 Quality Technical Committee Forum
Monday, April 30, 2:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Chair: Sherri Murray, CCNA
1st Vice Chair: Manus Mitchell, PepsiCo, Intl.
2nd Vice Chair: Robert Layton, CS Americas
- Beverage Gasses - Jeff Prophet
- ACB's - Kathy Lawlor, Joe Shebuski, Debbie Foti and Pat Blue
- Audit - Kelly Fowler and Lito Castelo
- "Selective Analysis of Dissolved Carbon Dioxide" - Gerhard Murer, Anton-Paar and Sharon Cronin, PepsiCo Int.
- "Sensory Best Practices" - Tammy Rossochaci, Cadbury Schweppes
Aseptic Validation of Beverage Production Lines and Processes, Expert Panelists Representing Processing Equipment, Microbiology, Pharmaceuticals and a Process Authority
Quality Technical Committee Archives
Please select the year for which you would like to view the archives:
© 1999 - 2013 International Society of Beverage Technologists
14070 Proton Rd. | Suite 100, LB 9 | Dallas TX 75244-3601 USA | tel: 972.233.9107 x208 | fax: 972.490.4219
All Rights Reserved