. . . .
The Water Quality and Treatment Technical Committee will present the latest technology and innovations at BevTech® 2017. Click here to preview the topics and the tentative agenda.
Please click on the More Information button for additional details about any of these subcommittees. If anyone wishes to join a group, please contact the subcommittee Chairs.
Education and Beverage Institute Subcommittee
The objectives / goals of the committee include: This subcommittee coordinates the development of education modules and seminar speakers as needed.
Phone: (925) 324-6454
Water Disinfection Subcommittee
The objectives / goals of the committee include: Subcommittee description needed.
Areas of Interest
- New Water Treatment Technologies, all chemical & physical treatment & separation techniques
- Lime Treatment, Coagulation, Superchlorination Systems
- Membrane Treatment-Reverse osmosis, etc.
- Analytical Techniques to measure ingredient water quality
- Water contaminants, microorganisms, chemical and constituents
- Municipal Treatment Strategies and Impact to beverage production
- Proposed and current water regulations
- Using Computerized Fluid Dynamics to Optimize UV Reactor Performance" by Yuri Lawryshyn, Trojan Technologies
Click here for the committee's archive page.