A brief overview of BevTech™ Canada
To enhance the promotion, development, and dissemination of knowledge relating to the art and science of beverage technology for the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Canada.
- Provide networking and industry collaboration opportunities for members that are not able to attend the main BevTech annual meeting in the US.
- Enable the international perspective and relevance of the society – the "I" in ISBT.
- Focus on technical areas of the beverage industry that have the most relevance to Canada.
2018 Meeting on Wednesday, February 28
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions, Oakville, Ontario
- New Member Discount - ISBT membership is required to attend BevTech™ Canada. New members may join ISBT for the discounted price of and attend
- BevTech Canada Final Program
Thank you for your interest in ISBT BevTech® Canada, but registration has closed.
Attending BevTech™ Canada? Right-click on the image below and save it to your computer so you can add it to your email signature.