10 September 2020
A brief overview of BevTech Europe
To enhance the promotion, development, and dissemination of knowledge relating to the art and science of beverage technology for the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Europe.
- Provide networking and industry collaboration opportunities for members that are not able to attend the main BevTech annual meeting in the US.
- Enable the international perspective and relevance of the society – the "I" in ISBT.
- Focus on technical areas of the beverage industry that have the most relevance to Europe.
The 2020 edition of the ISBT European regional meeting will be held as a webinar on 10 September 2020 from 14:00 to 18:00 Central European Time.
Future Requirements, Solutions, and Uncertainties in the Beverage Industry: Lessons Drawn from Managing Global Supply Chains During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The 2020 edition of the ISBT European regional meeting will take place on Thursday the 10th of September 2020 from 14:00 to 18:00 Central European Time. Unlike previous years, we will gather and socialize on a virtual platform.
- Online registration will open soon so watch this space. All participants must be registered in order to receive a personal invitation.
- The BevTech® Europe Planning Committee would like to invite all current and potential members to share their industry insights and offer to make an on-line presentation during this fantastic event.
- All presentation proposals (with a very brief summary of content) are to be sent to our Technical Program Leads —
— before 30 June 2020.
- Presentations accepted will be notified by 10 July 2020 and speakers will be expected to submit their presentations by 10 August 2020.
- Speakers will have the option of presenting live or pre-recorded but if pre-recorded they will be expected to be present live during the Q&A period.
- For speakers choosing to be pre-recorded, we can assist in the recording if help is requested.
- This year's virtual conference will span a total of 4 hours, including:
- Five presentations. Each presentation with be 20 minutes (live or pre-recorded) + 10 minutes questions/discussions live with the presenter.
- One live panel discussion by some of the most influential specialists in the industry. This 50-minute discussion will highlight the learning gained from managing COVID-19 impacts at different stages of the supply chain.
- Two virtual "coffee breaks" with about 20-minutes allocated for each break.
- For the five presentations, speakers are also welcome to present their experience in managing their business during the COVID-19 pandemic but other subjects are welcome such as:
- Sanitation of Fountain Systems in a Retail Environment
- Global Quality Standardization vs. Regional Approach Implementation
- Smart Use of Manufacturing and Quality Data
- Quality and Safety Management
- The need to launch new products/applications/packaging quickly versus proper testing
Join Us for BevTech Europe 2020
Same exciting people – just a different room!
BevTech Europe Planning Committee
Please watch this page and the ISBT Connection for the latest information about BevTech Europe.
Click here to download this information as a flyer to share with others.
Past Years' Presentations