Why Should I Attend BevTech Latin America®?
MISSION: To enhance the promotion, development, and dissemination of knowledge relating to the art and science of beverage technology for the non-alcoholic beverage industry in Latin America.
- Provide networking and industry collaboration opportunities for members that are not able to attend the main BevTech annual meeting in the US. The meeting is free to ISBT members.
- Enable the international perspective and relevance of the society – the "I" in ISBT.
- Focus on technical areas of the beverage industry that have the most relevance to Latin America.
- Gain exposure to best practices with the opportunity to expand your knowledge base.
- Non-members can join ISBT for a discounted membership fee and attend the meeting.
The program is off to a good start. Check out some of the presentations we've already got lined up for you:
- Preventing Impurities in the CO2 Used in Beverages — Ardis Ríos (Pentair)
- Granular Ferric Hydroxide GFO for Selective Removal of Arsenic in Drinking Water — Juan Carlos Pinilla (Lanxess)
- Integration of Techno-Economic and Life Cycle Analysis for Sustainable Beverage Production — Belén Salazar (Handy Seafood)
Members may for free. Non-members may join and attend at the introductory rate of USD$250, including one year's membership.
Why not invite a colleague to expand their own knowledge?
This year's program content will continue a great tradition of balanced representation from ISBT's Technical Committees.
Stay tuned for the Preliminary Program.
Past Years' Presentations